Welcome to the Online Payment Center!
High Plains offers a Sliding Fee Scale and Ability to Pay Programs for patients. To check eligibility, contact an Eligibility Technician at 719.336.0261.
ONLINE BILL PAY THROUGH OUR PATIENT PORTAL
1. Download the free app from the app store.
2. Open the app, select Get Started and enter the High Plains Practice ID HAIIBD. This is case sensitive and only has to be done the first time you log in.
3. Enter your username and password for your patient portal account.
a. If you are unsure what this is or have not signed up for our new patient portal since December 2019, please call any of our locations to get set up and be given your username and password.
b. Your password has to be at least 7 characters and include an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number and a special character.
4. It will ask you to accept the terms for using the patient portal.
5. The app will ask you to validate your identity to link you to your account.
a. If using a smart phone, the app will also send a set up pass code via text message. That number must be associated with High Plains records in your chart.
6. The app will then ask you to create your own pin for accessing the app.