The Patient PortalPortal Support
Please note if you are utilizing a HPCHC Kiosk you will not be able to email Portal Support. Please call Portal Support at 719-336-0261, if you encounter any problems or have questions.
The Patient Portal is a wonderful tool to enhance private and secure communication with your provider, healthcare team, and our office. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, giving you access to your health information, ask non-emergent questions, make requests, and much more!FROM THE PORTAL YOU ARE ABLE TO:
Ready to register? Contact our offices at 719-336-0261 and a team member will assist you.
If at any time, you need assistance or encounter a problem, please contact our staff at 719-336-0261 email:Portal Support
1. Download the free app from the app store.
2. Open the app, select Get Started and enter the High Plains Practice ID HAIIBD. This is case sensitive and only has to be done the first time you log in.
3. Enter your username and password for your patient portal account.
a. If you are unsure what this is or have not signed up for our new patient portal since December 2019, please call any of our locations to get set up and be given your username and password.
b. Your password has to be at least 7 characters and include an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number and a special character.
4. It will ask you to accept the terms for using the patient portal.
5. The app will ask you to validate your identity to link you to your account.
a. If using a smart phone, the app will also send a set up pass code via text message. That number must be associated with High Plains records in your chart.
6. The app will then ask you to create your own pin for accessing the app.